10.10.2022 in Copenhagen
Business Potentials in Northern Germany
We cordially invite you!
Be our guest at the German Embassy in Copenhagen
Greetings from Manuela Schwesig, Prime Minister of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Business Meeting – get into exchange about business potentials in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern - Northern Germany
Meet people from the industries and get connected. We as the business development agency of the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern actively support the settlement of manufacturing companies from Scandinavia in order to sustainably shape the economic structure of the region.
Promising markets and an excellent infrastructure, a qualified workforce, profitable synergies and fast approvals as well as a healthy environment are just a few advantages.
Well known Scandinavian companies such as Arla Foods, Bach Group or SchurPack already take use of location advantages in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Dynamic developments and rising employment figures show the future potential of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
Invest in MV is pleased to welcome you to our business meeting at the German Embassy with the Minister of Economics of the Federal State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, Mr. Reinhard Meyer, on October 10th at 3:00 pm. Get to know our federal state and the location advantages of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
Monday 10th October 2022
From 3:00 to 5:30 pm
Portland Towers, 12th floor
Göteborg Plads 1, 2150 Copenhagen
- incl. coffee and beverages
- Michael Sturm, Managing Director Invest in MV
- Manuela Schwesig, Prime Minister of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Pascal Hector, German Ambassador in Copenhagen
- Arla’s fermented products „Made in MV“
- Kasper Thormod Nielsen, Head of Communication, Sustainability & Public Affairs, Arla Food Deutschland GmbH
- Company Insight – Doing business in MV – Schur Pack
- Klaus Madsen, Managing Director, Schur Pack Germany
- Simplify Marine Data Acquisition
- Daniel Esser, Managing Director, Subsea Europe Services GmbH
- Short break
- Business Potentials in MV
- Reinhard Meyer, Minister of Economics, Infrastructure, Tourism and Labour of the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Michael Sturm, Managing Director, Invest in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern GmbH
- Networking & coffee
- Evening reception of the German Embassy on the occasion of the Day of German Unity
- Axelborg, Vesterbrogade 4, 1620 Copenhagen
- Your personal invitation for this occasion will be sent out by the German Embassy Copenhagen.